DOWNLOAD YOUR ENTRY FORM Welcome-to-the-Famlingham-Nativity-Trail193805.pdf
The Framlingham Nativity Trail is a new pandemic friendly way for children and families to explore the Christmas Story together. Twelve parts of the Christmas story have been posted in shop windows in Framlingham Town. You can find a list below to find them. We hope you enjoy the journey. Please remember to greet the shops and businesses you visit with a wave of thanks, most of them have been in lockdown and have had a difficult year – A smile or wave of thanks through the window may make their day!!!
1) Phoebe and Flo - 22a Well Close Square, Framlingham, IP13 9DS
2) East Anglican Children’s Hospice Shop 8 Bridge Street, Framlingham, IP13 9DP
3) Sewing Allsorts - 8 Bridge St, IP13 9AH
4) Dust with Cocoa - 7a Market Hill, IP13 9AN
5) St Elizabeth Hospice Shop - 8 Market Hill, IP13 9AN
6) Ruby Tiger - 1 The Old Mews, IP13 9AN
7) Narwhal Interiors – 23 Market Hill IP13 9AN
8) Framlingham Travel - 29 Market Hill, IP13 9AN
9) Collated - The Guildhall, Market Hill, IP13 9BD
10) Out and About - 4b Market Hill, F IP13 9BA
11) Sue Ryder Shop - 2 Market Hill, F IP13 9BA
12) Bulstrodes - 2 Market Hill, IP13 9BA
Once you have completed the trail if you send it back to us with your family names, once we have checked it, all will be mentioned as Trail Hero’s on our social media and appear on a golden Trail Blazers heart on the church community Christmas Tree of hope!!